We are honored to assemble this Advisory Board of outstanding individuals with exceptional track records as pioneers and disrupters in each of their respective industries. Their extensive experience in the capital markets and working with software, recruitment tech, and startup companies will serve as a great resource to the Truli team as we work to grow our business. Together, we will bring a disruptive solution for hiring with our unique platform, VocaWorks that will offer automated matching of curated project talent with vetted employers. Please get to know our advisors through their introductions below!
- Mr. Joe Abrams is a Software Pioneer with over $1.2 billion in exits. Mr. Abrams was a Co-Founder of The Software Toolworks, a publicly held developer, publisher, and distributor of educational and entertainment software, which was sold to Pearson, Plc. for $462 million in April 1994. Mr. Abrams also Co-Founded Intermix Media, the parent company of MySpace, which was sold to News Corp. in September 2005 for $580 million.
- Mr. Sam Fitzroy serves as founder and CEO of Maia Labs, a platform to help people discover career opportunities the same way Pandora allows people to discover music. Sam has a decade of experience in the recruitment technology industry, having held positions at Indeed, a leading global job site, The Muse, an online career resource, and Jobcase, a platform for managing the future of work.
- Mr. Josh Harcus serves as the Chairman of Hüify, a top HubSpot (HUBS) sales and marketing partner, Brand Evangelist of Dmanna, a healthcare company focused on preventing UTIs and reducing antibiotic resistance on a global scale. He is a Sales Enablement Speaker and Author of the bestselling book “Closing Culture.” Mr. Harcus’s previous experience includes Sales Enablement Evangelist at PandaDoc, a document automation software platform and Head of Inbound Marketing Strategy of Hüify, a digital strategic, inbound marketing, and sales partner.
- Mr. Isaac Morehouse is founder and CEO of Praxis, an apprenticeship program that trains young adults in the art of value creation and matches them with startups and businesses who need talented, disciplined, creative people to make their ventures thrive. A well-known speaker and writer, Mr. Morehouse is a member of the Faculty Network for the Foundation for Economic Education.
- Ms. Christine Santacroce is the President & Chief Talent Acquisition Strategist for a recruitment consultancy. Previously, she was Head of Market Development for Recruiter.com, an online recruiting platform, and managed key client relationships for Modis, an IT staffing firm. Ms. Santacroce is a member of the Trinity College National Womens’ Leadership Council and works closely with the College to develop career and internship opportunities nationally.
- Mr. Rahul Varshneya is the Co-Founder and CEO of Arkenea, a software consulting firm that helps fast-growing startups accelerate product time to market with on-demand engineering teams. Mr. Varshneya is a 5x entrepreneur with successful exits, and has been featured in and written for Forbes, Inc, Entrepreneur & HuffPost.
Again, a big welcome to our distinguished advisors! They will be instrumental in helping to build and grow our company and product.
Get started with the VocaWorks Tech Hiring platform
Curated talent, vetted employers. Learn more and sign up for the VocaWorks tech hiring platform.
Miles is Founder and CEO of VocaWorks